We would like to make sure everyone is aware of the procedure for renting the Valley Ponds Clubhouse. To reserve the clubhouse for your event, you will need to do the following:
1. Download and complete the
Valley Ponds Clubhouse Rental Agreement available on our website in the Forms & Documents section.
2. Reserve the date of your rental. The Valley Ponds Clubhouse Rental contact person is Jean Sparks and she can be reached at (610) 286-3032. You may call to verify that the date you wish to rent the clubhouse is available but you will need to arrange to visit the Morgantown Zuber Office in person at 3319 Main Street, Morgantown, PA 19543 to drop off your contract, payment, and security deposit. Contracts are no longer to be sent by postal mail.
3. You will need to write two checks made payable to “Valley Ponds”. Write one check in the amount of $50 which is the actual rental fee and will be cashed immediately. This is nonrefundable. Write the second check in the amount of $100 which is the rental security deposit. This one will not be cashed immediately and may be returned after a satisfactory inspection following your event.
4. If you are renting in the summer and would like to swim after the pool has closed, you will need to make arrangements for a lifeguard. Jean can help you with those details.
5. Unless other arrangements are made, the day before your event you will need to stop by the Morgantown Zuber office to pick up the key to the clubhouse.
6. The day following your event (or the next business day), you will return to the Morgantown office to drop off your key. After a satisfactory inspection of the clubhouse, your check for the security deposit will be returned.
Our landscaping company will be applying a Weed Control Treatment to the lawn tomorrow, Thursday, May 31st. This was re-scheduled from last week due to the weather.
The Valley Ponds Social Committee would like to invite members of our community to their future “coffee chats” being held at the Valley Ponds Club House. For more information, please click HERE to view the flyer.
Weather permitting, our landscaping company will be applying a Weed Control Treatment to the lawn on Tuesday 5/22.
*****The following is an update from our landscaping company:
Hello Current Mowing Client,
Everyone here at New Castle would like to thank you for entrusting our team with the task of maintaining your lawn and landscaping for 2018. We take this responsibility very seriously. Please know, we do everything we can to make your property look the best.
Early this spring we started experiencing delays in our mowing schedule frequency. Many things out of our control played a role in this infrequency. As I’m typing this we’re in the middle of a four day stretch of rain. We want you to know we are doing everything we can to get your property onto a consistent schedule.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused the residents.
Bryan, Brian, Brad
We are excited to announce that our management company is now offering an automatic bank draft of our monthly HOA fee through a checking or savings account!
Simply fill out the
ACH Withdrawal Authorization Form and return to:
Heatherbrook HOA c/o Zuber Realty
201 E. Philadelphia Ave
Boyertown, PA 19512
The Board is looking for as many residents as possible to participate in a brief, anonymous survey regarding parking issues within the Heatherbrook Community:
This survey is part of an ongoing information-gathering process. If you are interested in joining the Parking Committee, or have any immediate concerns regarding parking, please contact Paula Babb at (610) 369-0303 Ext. 228 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the Contact Form on our website.
Thank you for your participation!
Heatherbrook Homeowners Association
Welcome to the new website for the Heatherbrook Homeowner’s Association! This is a place for all residents of Heatherbrook to find the most up-to-date information about our community, access helpful homeowner forms and documents, and communicate directly with the Board. Have a question about a rule? No need to turn your house upside down looking for the Declarations. You can now research the answer right here on the website in the Forms & Documents section. Need to request approval from the Board to add a storm door, install a satellite TV dish, or modify your property in some way? You will find the Architectural & Landscaping Alteration Request Form in the Forms & Documents section as well. When you have completed the form, you can upload and send the form directly to the Board using the contact form in the Contact Us section. We hope you will find this website informative and easy to use and we look forward to improved communication with the Heatherbrook Community!
Note: In order to view and/or comment on future blog posts, you must LOG IN . If you are not already a member of the Heatherbrook site REGISTER HERE.