1. What is the monthly association fee? The current monthly association fee is $115 made payable to Heatherbrook Homeowner’s Association and due on the 1st of each month. You may mail payments to Heatherbrook HOA, c/o Zuber Realty, 201 E. Philadelphia Avenue, Boyertown, PA 19512, or you may drop off payment in person at the local Zuber Realty office located at 3319 Main Street, Morgantown, PA 19543.
2. What is included in the monthly association fee? A Chart of Common Maintenance Responsibilities can be found in the Forms section of this website. It details what is included in the monthly association fee and what remains the responsibility of the homeowner.
3. When is trash & recycling picked up? Trash collection in the Heatherbrook community is twice a week–Monday and Thursday mornings–through Mountz Disposal Services. Recycling collection is on Mondays only. Please call Mountz at (610) 582-3915 to obtain a recycling bin. All trash is to be placed on the curb after 6pm the evening prior to the day of pickup.
4. What about trash pickup for large items or electronics? Only regular trash collection is offered within the community at this time. Please call Mountz Disposal at the phone number above or Conestoga Landfill at (610) 286-6844 to arrange for any large item or bulk pickups. PA rules forbid the disposal of computers, laptops, monitors, televisions, stereo, and other electronic devices. Old electronics may be taken to the Berks County Recycling Center located at 1316 Hilltop Road in Leesport, PA. Free drop off is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 8 a.m. till noon. They can be reached for questions at (610) 478-6362. The only exception to the above are Christmas trees. Christmas trees may be placed outside with the trash on any Monday or Thursday before January 15th.
5. How can I rent the Valley Ponds Clubhouse? The Valley Ponds Community Clubhouse is located at the intersection of Lexington Way and Valley Ponds Drive (right next to the Valley Ponds Community Pool) and is available for rental by residents of all the communities within Valley Ponds. The cost to rent the Clubhouse is $50 and there is an additional $100 security deposit that is refunded to the renter provided that the Clubhouse is left in good condition. For more information about renting the Valley Ponds Clubhouse refer to the Valley Ponds Clubhouse Rental Agreement form available in the Forms & Documents section of our website. To rent the Clubhouse, please contact Zuber Realty at (610) 369-3032 or you may visit their office in person at Zuber Realty, 3319 Main Street, Morgantown, PA 19543.
6. What are the pool hours? The pool season is typically from Memorial Day until Labor Day. When local public school is in session, the hours are Monday through Friday 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. and weekends and holidays 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. When school is not in session, the pool is open daily 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
7. How do I get a pool pass? To obtain a Pool Pass for the Valley Ponds Community Pool you will need to complete the Pool Pass and Resident Information Form that can be found in the Forms & Documents section of this website. A complete list of Valley Ponds Pool Rules is included with this form. For more information, contact Zuber Realty at (610) 369-3032.
8. What is the process for making changes to my property? Before considering any changes to your property, always refer to the Heatherbrook Declarations and Heatherbrook Rules & Regulations before beginning the process to make sure that what you are asking to be changed is not against HOA rules. Common changes that are likely to be approved–as long as they meet required specifications–are storm doors, installation of satellite TV dishes, and storage containers for decks/patios, but we are required to keep records of these property modifications. After researching your request, complete the Architectural & Landscaping Alteration Request Form and forward it to the Board by mail, email, or by scanning and uploading it using the contact form in the website. After receiving approval from the Board, you may go ahead and make your changes.